Hi Justin:

We have already submitted a PR[1] to resolve it. We have explained the
source and license of these files in the LICENSE and have removed the
incorrect Apache 2.0 License header from the file headers. If you have time
to help us review this PR, that would be great! 👏 If there are any other
issue, please let us know.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/pull/3323

Best,
Huajie Wang