Hello Yonglun,

My name is Francis Chuang. I am on the PMC of Apache Calcite and have been involved with the project for many years.

I mostly write code in Go and am very interested in APM and OpenTelemetry. I have been following this thread and the discussion of your proposal and it looks quite interesting and compelling.

I am happy to be a mentor for your project, if you're interested.

Best,
Francis