Thanks, Chao Gong, for addressing those issues in https://github.com/dromara/hertzbeat/commit/1284914c4a2d42c8355417c164810787fb64e588

Looking at the updated website, the issues raised have been taken care of.

Regarding keeping the website's source code and project code in the project repository, I don't think it's 100% necessary to separate the website into a separate repository.

For Calcite, our site is in the same repository as our code: https://github.com/apache/calcite/tree/main/site

We include the correct licenses in the LICENSE file when we build a release, using a template: https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/main/LICENSE

Francis