> The last point is the only real problem IMHO. Basically, it forbids to
> export software in "free world ennemy countries TM". I don't know
> if making
> somone from such a country able to download software from a
> website could be
> considered software exportation, but considering the technical
> impossibility
> to prevent it, i doubt Sun itself could claims to fulfill it.

On the other hand it would be hard to prove that you exported it yourself to
a banned country, and didn't provide it to a user in the continental US who
then sent it abroad.
It certainly seems unworkable in principle, and as a foreigner I wonder what
the US lawmakers would consider to be adequate protection against
downloading by evil foreigners.
You can pretty much bet the farm that terrorists won't let licence
conditions stop their plans.

d.