> Can anyone compare/contrast features between this and Torque?

That animated diagram! Torque has nothing like this.
The price.
Torque is Open Source, and can therefore be successfully adapted to suit the
bizzare pecadilos of any organisation.

>From the site I can't see very much difference between this and what torque
aims to provide.
I'm not a torque developer, but I am a torque user, and I wouldn't want to
move away from torque on the basis of what I've seen.
Torque is highly flexible and can be adapted, for instance, to produce HTML
forms & servlets or GUI components that represent the data objects as well
as the OR layer code.
This represents real productivity gain, and encapsulates the concepts of
best-practice,patterns and re-use in a tool which can spit out functioning
bespoke data management applications in response to a DB schema, leaving the
developers only to add the code which adds real commercial value to the
product.
IMO torque used in this way allows developers to concentrate on the 20% of
the code which generates 80% of the revenue.

d.