did anyone else get this "sponsored link" on the google "jakarta" results
page?

        "Jakarta - Are your business web sites and J2EE applications Unbreakable?
        www.oracle.com
        FREE Oracle High Availability Middleware Strategy Guide!"

Looks like someone is trying to poach our "clients", perhaps we should
sponsor one back..

        "Oracle - Are your business web sites and J2EE applications Cost Effective?
        http://jakarta.apache.org
        FREE Java and J2EE Server Software from the Organisation that brought you
the Apache webserver"

 ;-)

d.