+0

I like this, I think it is needed, as it should help to extend the
experience and knowledge of the community by acknowledging the services of
non-coders.

I believe, though, that as sub-projects grow we will eventually need to
address the issue of scope, but in the meantime this would be an
improvement.

But Pier, it doesn't address your original problem though, does it?
Which was about the "bar height", or how to encourage contributors, and
increase the number of contributors without diluting, and clogging up, the
community and decision making processes.

d.