>  If there are objections then you can
> assure youself a lawsuit by going forward with it

Although what they will probably do is serve you with a "cease and desist"
warning if they don't like it.

<anecdote>
<narrative>
I wrote some WML validation scripts for Macromedia Dreamweaver ages ago, and
named them after the DTD url they were based upon,      assuming that  this was
a fair use of any trademarks, Oh boy..

One company, actively promoting their own brand of WML based upon a dtd at,
lets say, foobar.com served myself and Macromedia with a Cease and desist
for publicising a "foobar.com WML validator"

We tried to reason with them, on the basis that it was good for their DTD if
people produced tools which would encourage its use, nope, they would only
allow us to use the information contained within the DTD, not the name of
the company. Which was frankly just pig stupid of them, a bit like being
prevented from asking for products by name, becuase the name is a trademark.
Doh.

So we pulled it, and to hell with them.
</narrative>
<moral>
Anyway the moral is, never underestimate the pigheaded self-defeating
lengths some people will go to to protect what they think are their
interests.
</moral>
</anecdote>

d.