Please submit a patch against the vendors.xml source file:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-site/xdocs/site/vendors.xml?rev=HEAD

follow the patch guidelines described here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html

-- Dirk

Koschitzky Omry wrote:

Hello,
This is the second email I am sending to you, I didn't get any reply
from Apache, if there is any problem in which I can help I will be
happy.
We are a company that develops a product named XpoLog. We use Apache
projects in our solutions.
We would like to have a link and description in your vendor's page.
Our web site: http://www.xpolog.com
Apache projects integration page at XpoLog:
http://www.xpolog.com/resources/allies/apache.htm
XpoLog / http://www.xpolog.com
* XpoLog is a log viewer and analysis server with integration
support to Apache projects like log4j and Tomcat. XpoLog provides a
solution for both log analysis and support station. * Tel Aviv/ Israel * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Best regards,
Koschitzky Omry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
XpoLog