I invite each candidate to create a new subject thread with their position statement.
I realize that this has been stated across many threads, and it would be nice to see
in a single thread, devoted to each candidates: with maybe a subject such as:
[Position: PMC Chair Candidate name].

A new thread for each candidate, since this is likely to result in allot of back and
forth banter.

A position statement would help me clarify my understanding of what each Candidate
sees as their Mandate, both from the board and Jakarta.

-Rob