> It seems that he/she/it is a *winter* person ;-)
> (Maybe, reincarnation of yeti)

Andrew means "Strong and Manly".  Fairly gender specific.

http://www.andythenamebender.com/name-meanings/Andrew.htm

I like this:

"
Origin: Shakespearean
Meaning: 'Twelfth Night', also called 'What You Will' Sir Andrew Aguecheek.
"

Though I like to think of myself more as Feste albeit my girth gives more
truth to the former.  ;-)

-Andy
--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.