Thought I'd summarize the current activity of the subprojects:

* Cactus: No code commits since February 2009. Weak activity between
2006 and 2009.

I think Cactus should head to the Attic.

* BSF: Slow activity; only coder in last two years is Sebb.

A difficult one to decide on. I think we should challenge on it going
to the Attic, and if not send it to Commons where it will have more
chance of activity.

* JMeter: Lots of activity. New committer in 2010.

This should go TLP. There are two obvious members of a JMeter PMC
present (sebb and milamber). Reality is that Jakarta=JMeter now, so
hopefully there are other interested parties who simply aren't active.

Hen