Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta Wiki" for
change notification.

The "JakartaBoardReport-October2011" page has been changed by RahulAkolkar:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-October2011?action=diff&rev1=3&rev2=4

Comment:
Use ordinals consistently

  === Releases ===

   * JMeter 2.5.1 - Oct 3rd 2011
-  * JMeter 2.5 - Aug 17 2011
+  * JMeter 2.5 - Aug 17th 2011

  === Subproject news ===

@@ -36, +36 @@

  ==== JMeter ====

- Active user list and Bugzilla component. Many bug fixes and improvements this
quarter. One new committer this quarter. We have voted to propose JMeter as a
TLP this quarter. Released JMeter 2.5.1 on Oct 3rd 2011, 2.5 was released on
Aug 17 2011.
+ Active user list and Bugzilla component. Many bug fixes and improvements this
quarter. One new committer this quarter. We have voted to propose JMeter as a
TLP this quarter. Released JMeter 2.5.1 on Oct 3rd 2011, 2.5 was released on
Aug 17th 2011.