I usually just use the command-line debugger commands:

13!:0]1    Debugging on
13!:0]0    Debugging off
13!:3 'fnc 1 2 3'  Set stops in (3 : 0)"fnc" at lines 1, 2, and 3
13!:3 'fnc : 1 2 3' Set stops in dyadic fnc at lines 1, 2, 3
13!:1 ''     Show stack
13!:4 ''     Resume execution at current line
13!:6 ''     Cut back stack?

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:04 PM, Gilles Kirouac <gkiro...@riq.qc.ca> wrote:

>  I am starting with J7-32 under Linux.
>
>  Is the debugger available in J7?
>
>  With the gtkide menus, I do not see the usual debugger offer
> with short-cut Ctl-k. Why not?
>
>  BTW, I also note that the menu items which deploy a dialog
> do not follow the convention of "..." at the end. Why not?
>
>  If I type Ctl-k, I get
>   callback run error: sv_key_press_0_
> |file name error: dbgtk
> |       0!:0<jpath'~addons/ide/gtk/debugs.ijs'
>
>  Where should I find this script? In an addon? which one?
> I checked the Not installed packages, but could not find a related
> description.
>
>   JVERSION
> Engine: j701/2011-01-10/11:25
> Library: 7.01.059
> Platform: Linux 32
> Installer: j701a_linux32.sh
> InstallPath: /home/linuq/j701
>
>  And this time I did restart J after my last upgrade!
>
>  ~ Gilles

Devon McCormick, CFA
^me^ at acm.
org is my