No problem in install.  Some observations.

1.
1. the gtkide shortcur in start bar is a shortcut, but that in program
group points to a batch file so that the cmd prompt window cannot be
hidden.

3. I installed another addons then try to uninstall j701. the newly
added folder (and ~addons folder) were not un-installed.