Hello List!

Question #1.
I'd like to know if and how I can replace gcc in Tizen SDK (or the
Scratchbox) with clang/llvm.

Are there any documentation about this?

Or if it is not possible or too much difficult, I'd like to
use(execute) the
linker(/home/user/tizen_sdk/SDK/build-system/toolchains/gcc-4.5.3.sb2/usr/bin/ld)
outside of the Scratchbox.

I tried this, I mean, I just tried calling
/home/user/tizen_sdk/SDK/build-system/toolchains/gcc-4.5.3.sb2/usr/bin/ld
outside of the Scratchbox and received an error message below.

"libbfd-2.20.1-system.20100303.so: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory"

This means that LD_LIBRARY_PATH has to be set. The problem is setting
of it would make problem because it would affect side effect to whole
Ubuntubox I use due to the library version conflict between the one in
the Scratchbox and the other in the Ubuntubox I am on.

Question #2.
Are there any special magic method to call (execute) the binary in the
Scratchbox outside of the Scratchbox?

Question #3.
How can I upgrade the C library and C++ library in the Scratchbox?
My `apt-get install` for those libraries returns there is no later
versions than the current installed ones. But They are pretty old
version.

Thank you very much.
Best regards
Journeyer J. Joh