Dear Naruto, I succeeded with the following guidelines.

https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/environment-setup
https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/downloading-and-building

I used my tizen.org account to fetch the code from git with ssh.
ex) git clone ssh://s...@review.tizen.org:29418/framework/uifw/elementary

I don't know if it's possible to fetch the git repository without ssh.
If you are going to follow the guidelines using ssh, please read this:
1. register www.tizen.org
2. validate your email and change tizen account password
3. connect to review.tizen.org/gerrit with your tizen account
4. register your email and ssh public key
5. git clone with ssh

Thanks.

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)