Hi,

Use:
$ gbs build --include-all

1.--include-all option
GBS build (git) *COMMITTED* codes, you didn't commit your codes.
If you want to build uncommitted codes as well, put --include-all option.

2. missing appcore-efl
You are missing appcore-efl dependency.
Put appcore-efl to spec file and CMakeLists.txt for the build requirement.

Btw, it looks like your git is broken.

Thanks.

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)