From: general-boun...@lists.tizen.org [mailto:general-boun...@lists.tizen.org]
On Behalf Of Chloe weidmann
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 7:55 PM
To: General@lists.tizen.org
Subject: [Tizen General] Install of package failed

Hi, i'm developing a web app witth the tizen sdk 2.0,
when I run the app on the emulateur or on the simulator, it works.
But when I try to deploy on a real device, error message appears and says
"install of package failed".

There's no signature, the device hour and date are good...

Launching Tizen Web Application...
Step > Initialize of launch environment
    Default ctx setting...
    Device info setting...
      Target device name : device-0
    App info setting...
      Project : qualifiersTest
      Application ID : RfoRuRCxF2
      Application GUID : http://yourdomain/qualifiersTest
      Application path :
C:/Users/Chloe/workspace_tizen/qualifiersTest/qualifiersTest.wgt
    Initialize of launch environment success
Step > Transfer of Package
    Confirm Transfer of Package exist in local
    Transfer of Package
    Transfer of package success
Step > Previously launched process stops
    Previously launched process stops success
Step > Install of package
    Mode setting...
    Mode setting command : /usr/bin/wrt-launcher --developer-mode 1 >
/opt/apps/widgets/sdk/tmp/null.deployer 2>&1; echo $?
    Installing...
    Installing command : pkgcmd -i -q -t wgt -p
"/opt/apps/widgets/test-widgets/qualifiersTest.wgt" >
/opt/apps/widgets/sdk/tmp/null.deployer 2>&1; echo $?
    Installing command success
    Installing check
Exception occur...
Unexpected stop progress...
(6.26 sec)

If I put the package .wgt by hand with the connection explorer, I can install
my app, but when I try to open it, a pop up appears on the device : "view
creation failed".
Do you know what's the problem and how can I fix it?
Thank you,
ChloƩ