From: general-boun...@lists.tizen.org [mailto:general-boun...@lists.tizen.org]
On Behalf Of MSvB
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 8:50 PM
To: Tizen Mailinglist
Subject: [Tizen General] Life Magazine lockscreen text

Hello list,

This lockscreen 'Time Magazine' text is driving me nuts. I've searched all of
/etc /var and a bunch of other places on RD-PQ and RD-210 devices using
Magnolia and Nectarine.

Although a freindly Intel engineer told me they had found the place of 'Life
Magazine' static text and changed it, I can't figure out where this place is.

  $ rpm -qf org.blahblah-lockscreen-blah

...gives a long list of files and gettext(1) portable object files but none
contain the text in question. It seems there's no config file for the
lockscreen either?

There is a .edje binary with the text 'Life Magazine' but when I modify it the
lockscreen doesn't appear anymore. What the?

Regards,
Michael