On 25/10/2014 00:24, Leon Anavi wrote:
Hi Olivier,

On 2014-10-24 17:23, Olivier Nyssen wrote:
Agreed but let's start from Tizen Common. If we add:

Yes but if we modify and extend Tizen:Common then the result will be a new Tizen profile.

answering technically,
well if there is no need to change T:C
this can be done using regular extra "touch/tablet" profile rpm repo first
it would be faster and easier specially if this project is done by community
(means not using tizen infrastructure)

But if this "tablet" packages set does not overlap well
then you need do build everything in your own profile
like IVI does.

Btw check the fridge UI , anyone knows about it ?

https://dockr.eurogiciel.fr/blogs/embedded/tds14sh/

my 2c

--
 mailto:philippe.co...@eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC