As Tizen Community is worldwide it can be convenient to have some periodic
online meetings from time to time.

First, please bookmark this page for up to date info :

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Meeting

Next online Community Meeting is planned on 2016-05-04 UTC 19:00

*
http://time.is/compare/1900_4_May_2016_in_UTC/KST/EET/European_Union/EST/PST

You can join and chat using your favorite IRC client, ie :

* irc://irc.freenode.net/#tizen
* http://irc.lc/freenode/tizen
* https://matrix.org/beta/#/room/#freenode_%23tizen:matrix.org

This time, We might talk about Tizen and Automotive as we have at least 2
guests ready to share about their ongoing projects.

If anyone wants to speak about something specific this time or later,
please let it know on that same wiki page, then you'll be able to present
your idea or project, ask or provide community support etc.

There is no special format and we'll try to do our best to make the session
fit into 1h.

See you there