From: Ashiq Nazir [mailto:a...@tizenexperts.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:50 PM
To: Olivier Nyssen; jinmin
Subject: Re: [Tizen General] Tizen in Africa

Hi,

The Tizen Experts website (http://www.tizenexperts.com) is also beginning to
get users reporting this same problem from different countries across this
region.

A solution to this problem is definitely needed.

Regards

Ashiq Nazir

On 17 Oct 2016, Olivier Nyssen <nysse...@gmail.com> wrote:

Same problem in Swaziland today:
https://samsung.tizenforum.com/qa-65/signing-in-my-sumsang-account-tizen/

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 9:40 AM, Olivier Nyssen <nysse...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jinmin,

I don't live in Africa but there are many complaints about this:

On Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SamsungZ2/permalink/1035746639857367/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SamsungZ2/permalink/1028044767294221/

There was also a complaint about Madagascar but I can't find it.

There are also complaints about this on Samsung's user forum btw

https://samsung.tizenforum.com/

 Regards,

Olivier