Hi Scott,

The issues you reported here and in "About Repo Sync get..." thread seem to be caused by the Tizen:Base repository (or rather by the lack of it).

In order to get all the necessary source code, please refer to the following thread:

https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/2016-June/007100.html

Description of setting up proper GBS configuration can be found in following threads:

https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/2016-May/007045.html
https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/2016-June/007101.html
https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/2016-September/007159.html

Best regards,