This has been an issue for a while: I reached out to the Tizen team about a
month ago with a related issue I'm having (I once had SSH access to gerrit,
but that seems to no longer be the case, and as you point out, there's no
way to register anymore other than contacting the Jira admins through that
form, which apparently goes to a black hole based on the no response
despite multiple attempts). All the "how to get Tizen source" documentation
says to register at the site, but that is all apparently wrong at this
point.

I just added this as one more check in the 'why Tizen feels unready for
production' tally sheet and moved on, but maybe posting here will stir the
pot enough to bring about some positive change...

--
Jason