Author: Alexander Barkov
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Do you mean you put Perl instructions into search.htm file?
And you want Perl to insert generated HTML instead of Perl
code instead? This will not work. search.cgi cannot process
perl instructions, it just sends them to browsers as is.
If you want to insert generated HTML into search results
pages, you have to use includes support, provided by
search.cgi. Syntax depends on version being used.
In 3.2.x it looks like this:

<!INCLUDE Content="http://servername/scriptname.pl";>

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=4458>