Kreso wrote:

> Well, as far as ndictxx tables are concerned, I would not like to
> propose any ad hoc solutions which you have probably tested already.
> In any case, I would try to avoid any solution with mysql which leads
> to SELECT looping, even at the price of search speed.
>
> Would it be better to use single ndict table instead, for faster
> record deletion?

Search speed is faster if there are several tables.
However, deleting speed is probably faster with the
single table. I think that bulk deleting is rather
exotic task, at least comparing with search.
So optimizing the search speed is more important.

> Or maybe some other database, like postgresql which
> supports nested selects, subselects etc with ndictxx?

Unfortunately, we don't have a detailed statistics on
aggregate set of tasks: search,indexing,deleting, etc.
But taking in account the search speed, MySQL is usually
the winner.