Hi,

On 10/30/2013 01:08 PM, d...@mapluz.fr wrote:
hi,
I'm using mnogosearch 3.2 on linux ubuntu server.

Hmm, 3.2 sounds very old. Why not 3.3?

i have created a mysql database and my indexer.conf file is here :
http://www.mapluz.fr/public/indexer.conf
i init indexer with this command : /usr/local/mnogosearch/sbin/indexer
-Eblob /usr/local/mnogosearch/etc/indexer.conf
i run indexer with this command : /usr/local/mnogosearch/sbin/indexer
-d     /usr/local/mnogosearch/etc/indexerer.conf

They are to be run in the opposite order:

1. Crawl documents:
/usr/local/mnogosearch/sbin/indexer -d /usr/local/mnogosearch/etc/indexerer.conf

2. Index the documents collected by crawler:

/usr/local/mnogosearch/sbin/indexer -Eblob /usr/local/mnogosearch/etc/indexer.conf

my search with the sample of API php (the search.php sample provides by
mnogosearch) return no results.

so, perhaps my database have a problem : i have a question about
the*bdict table; *here is an example :
http://www.mapluz.fr/public/capture.jpg

why is it so small bdict table ?

Try to run this command again:

/usr/local/mnogosearch/sbin/indexer -Eblob /usr/local/mnogosearch/etc/indexer.conf

Does the size of the table "bdict" change?

thanks