Author: Milton Griepp
Email: mgri...@icv2.com
Message:
We've used mnogosearch in the past and were happy with it.  But when
we installed it on that old site, it took several days to index the
site and reduced site performance while that was going on.

That was several versions ago and on a less powerful server.  Now we
are considering using it on a new site but are concerned about how
long it will take to index the site and performance while that
happens.

Hoping newer versions are faster or that a more powerful server will
help that issue.

But I'm wondering if you can give me any idea of how long it might
take to index around 30,000 pages on our site ICv2.com

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=21688>