Yes, the problem went away with Xerces1. That's how I resolved the immediate problem.

I'll be glad to attempt a patch -- I'm just not that familiar with the code.

Thanks for responding.

Edwin Goei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>
>> I believe I have run into a bug in Crimson. I get an exception when I try to import
>a DocumentFragment node when it contains a child element which has attributes.
>
>I've seen your report three times now, but unfortunately I don't have
>time to look at it.  Do you have a patch?  Have you tried your program
>with another parser like Xerces2 or Xerces1?
>
>-Edwin

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/