FYI, I just sent this msg to Tina so they can have something to show for the XML Graphics Project at ApacheCon 2004 US.

Begin forwarded message:
From: Clay Leeds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: November 6, 2004 9:06:30 PM PST
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Apache XMLGraphics 'blurb' for ApacheCon 2004

Hi Tina,

Heeding the call[1] for a blurb about each group by Monday, Nov 8, I've created an RTF (blech! ;-)) of the forthcoming Apache XML Graphics Project site.

If you need anything more, please don't hesitate to ask. Also, if something goes wrong with the attached RTF, I copied the relevant content from[2], as XML Graphics is not quite live.

[1]
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=109974369719855&w=2
[2]
http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/xml-fop/xml-graphics/