Hi all,

Sorry for such a wide distribution of this question.

I am having set of xml schemas that I would like parse and look at their content  using XML Schema API(note: I don’t would like to prepares them for efficiency), additionally I would like to get the following data:

      “version” attribute value that is specified in schema root element (xsd:schema)

     “schemaLocation” attribute value that is specified in xsd:import element

I can’t use SchemaCrammer and its XSModel to obtain value of those attributes, how I can do it?

Thanks,

Irene Levina.