Hey All,

JFYI - I'd made following updates to the site:

  * Created svn.html page
  * Moved forrest from cvs.html into svn.html page
  * Linked cvs.html and svn.html together
  * Collapsed 'moved projects' and 'ws projects' on the nav bar
  * Removed last two entries from ack.html page
    (this one is not rsync'ed yet)

Vadim

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
You're right. There's stuff on that page that does no longer apply. Now
to the difficult task to find a volunteer to fix this. :-) I'm still
hoping for some time to redesign the site a bit to really build the XML
federation. Maybe someone helps me during the ApacheCon EU Hackathon.