Hi,

I've produced a site where my CMS spits out XML and this is rendered into webpages using XSL. I'm pleased with the separation into data and presentation. However, the part that is left involves forms - registering, changing details, etc...

Has anyone got some pointers on how to proceed with this whilst still maintaining a good separation between data and presentation? I was toying with the idea of writing the forms as xforms and using xsl to transform them, but as I wouldn't get to use any of the marshalling or validation features it seems like overkill.

Any practical advice would be most appreciated!

Thanks

--pete