Jeremias,
I went to xml.apache.org, and verified that the link is fixed.  Thanks!
- Brian
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

             Jeremias Maerki
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             rki.ch>                                                    To
                                       general@xml.apache.org
             10/13/2005 01:55                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Could someone fix a link on
             Please respond to         http://xml.apache.org
                  general

Fixed in SVN. Will update as soon as the problems with mirrors.cgi are
under control.

On 13.10.2005 03:32:33 Brian Minchau wrote:

> The web page http://xml.apache.org has an incorrect link.
>
> Would someone please fix the entry on this page for the "Apache Xalan"
> project?
>
> The link under the project "Apache Xalan" points to
> http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j , which is the Java sub-project.  Apache
> Xalan does have a new top level project page, so this link under the
> "Apache Xalan" in the left most column should be http://xalan.apache.org.
>
> Thanks,
> - Brian
> Brian Minchau