Hey guys, i'm having some troubles trying to sign an xml with apache security.

I have a program that sign xml but it's a VB program, and i need to create one i java that can sign / verify the java signed as much as the vb signed.

The first problem that i'm having is that the vb signer put an xmlns atribute on the Signature tag, and if a do that on my java signer it says that my digital sign is not valid. Even so the VB program was made to recognize only Signature tags without the prefix "ds:" that i was unable to take off the whole signature.

Can someone help with this??

Thanks in advance.

Cláudio Engelsdorff Avila
://Consultor de Sistemas