Jacob Kjome wrote:

In any case, I think I've got the internal subset stuff working, except for one thing. Take the following document...

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE document SYSTEM "document.dtd" [
  <!ENTITY head SYSTEM "header.xml">
  <!ENTITY foot SYSTEM "footer.xml">
  <!ENTITY torso SYSTEM "body.xml">
  <!ENTITY erh "Elliotte Rusty Harold">
]>
<document>
  &head; &torso; &foot;
</document>

The only part of this that ends up in the internal subset is the "erh" entity. That is, the internalEntityDecl() method gets called only for the "erh" entity and is not notified at all for the other entities.

The first three are external entity declarations. (i.e. even though they;re in the internal DTD subset they declare external entities.) Perhaps there's an externalEntityDecl method hiding somewhere?

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold  [EMAIL PROTECTED]