Hello, XML Project committers and contributors:

I'm writing to this list because I'm about to propose a new project to the Incubator that is related to XML project:

See http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/XapProposal  for the proposal.

I wanted to let folks on this list know in case there are any ideas out there on if/how our two projects (should this one be approved) could collaborate.  For example, XAP may fit well as a sub project of XML. In any case, i thought that you should at least know it's about to be proposed so you can voice your opinions on the incubator list before it goes to a vote.

And, of course, if you're interested enough to want to be involved at all, please let me know that too!

Best regards,

Coach K Wei

One Van de Graaff Drive,

Burlington, MA 01803