With the permissions fixed, I've now made a little progress cleaning up
some more directories. Still some way to go but getting there...

Next step is figuring out if there's really still a cron job for
updating the XML Commons website as the readme says. I doubt it, but
we'll see what happens now that I've made a few small test modifications.

On 03.01.2009 23:59:42 Michael Glavassevich wrote:
> Jeremias Maerki <d...@jeremias-maerki.ch> wrote on 01/01/2009 12:13:34 PM:
>
> > I've tried to update the XML website today but was quite unlucky. I
> > currently can't do a "svn up" to update the XML website because various
> > things are in the way:
> > - files and directories with bad permissions from "apbackup"
> > - Missing .svn directories due to unclean website updates
> > - .svn directories that should not be there
> > - a mix of the above
> >
> > Anyway, I've notified the necessary people to do the necessary cleanups.
> > After that I'll ask infra to fix/remove the bad "apbackup" permissions.
>
> We have the same issue with the Xerces website (which I plan to update
> soon). Just opened a JIRA against infra for that.
>
> > Finally, I should be able to get the XML website back into a usable
> > state. I'll stay on it.
> >
> > Jeremias Maerki

> Thanks.
>
> Michael Glavassevich