Hi

Sorry to hijack the thread but i have a quick question. Is the recommendation to use a vanilla kernel and then patch openmosix onto it or use the openmosix ebuild? I'm looking to use the 2.6 series to build a small cluster (only 3 machines) and i would like to use a reasonably recent kernel (I think stable vanilla is at 2.6.17.8 atm in portage which would be ideal).

Regards
Owen