I can give a hand at HAC. I've been putting into production a SLES10
HA-Cluster with ocfs2 and I've some free time to help out.

On 12/11/06, Donnie Berkholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Andrew D. Fant wrote:
> Donnie Berkholz wrote:
>> We might benefit from splitting the clustering packages into two
>> separate groups for high-availability and high-performance computing.
>> This will help to keep the bugs a bit cleaner so each group of folks
>> will have a clearer idea of what they need to do.
>>
>> Does anyone else have thoughts on this?
>>

> It sounds like a good idea.  Are there enough developers who would want to go
> with either herd to make it viable?

Here's the cluster alias:

azarah
ct
george
dberkholz
pyrania
voxus
iggy
xmerlin
markusle
ribosome

Of those, I haven't seen azarah, ct, george, pyrania or iggy do anything
lately.

ha: xmerlin
hpc: dberkholz, voxus, xmerlin, markusle, ribosome
tantive also has metadata for much of the openmosix stuff.

This pretty clearly shows that we could use extra help for HA packages.

Thanks,
Donnie