Sounds like a fun project... Let us know when you are ready for testers...

;)

George

On Jul 4, 2008, at 1:22 PM, Eric Thibodeau wrote:

Alexy,

I'm working on the Gentoo clustering LiveDVD, now would be a good time to add items to the shopping list ;)

Eric

Alexey Shvetsov wrote:
Hi all!

I'm using openib-userspace utils and kernel drivers on two clusters
but i cannot use openib-kernel with kernels greater than 2.6.22
while in kernels drivers works fine with recent gentoo-sources (2.6.23-2.6.25)
only thing that they need to work with openib-userspace is udev rules
for ib devices and openib initscript and config. So why we cant add
drivers use flag for openib-userspace that works as follow:
when it set than we pull openib kernel as dep
when it is not set we install udev rules and initscripts for openib

Alexxy