Hi,

i got a rockpro64 and a sopine cluster. I installed Gentoo on the rockpro64 and
I would like to use the cluster as a compile cluster. Currently I am using
Icecream (Icecc) which works fine but i would like to know if there is
something better. (Is there an ez way to compile several packages at once?
right now the load on the cluster is alway very low)
Sadly Torque is not Open Source anymore, OpenPbs might be an option, but i am
not sure how well it interacts with portage.

Is there something else which i should look into?
Thanks
Khaosgrille