Hi folks, this is our goals for 2005. If anything here isn't clear enough, please let the BSD team know.

- Have a stage or a set of stages that will be used to install Gentoo/FBSD.

- Have a working baselayout. At the moment we already have a working (almost complete) implementation. Additionaly to this, some discussion has been made about improving/modularising baselayout.

- Have an installation CD. Due to the fact that we can use FreeBIE a installation media this is not a high priority one, but if we have time we'll surely work on this.

- Have a fair amount of keyworded ebuilds. Mainly those most used apps that everyone uses (xorg, mozilla, etc, etc).

- Have some of our *BSD specific patches applied to portage. We have been working on patches to handle things that are specific for FreeBSD (like SF_IMMUTABLE flags, for example). As such we need to stabilize them and have them accepted in the main tree.

- Finish our profile, stabilize our set of tarballs.

Greetings
Otavio R. Piske - AngusYoung