On Thursday 30 August 2007, Christian Bricart wrote:
> I tried to emerge busybox on an XScale platform:
>
> It does not emerge due to missing libintl within uclibc (unlike glibc) -
> as any other package using Kconfig..

my guess is that you're talking about the config steps in the ebuild failing
because the kconfig process did not properly detect your system lacks
iconv/nls support

kconfig based systems should dynamically determine whether NLS features are
available and if not, disable them so they arent used
-mike