Hi,
I am trying for use the Zydas usb wifi key on a MIPS board with special
dedicate kernel 2.4. I had the module compiled after some CFLAGS opportune
change. But now module seem to be possessed of evil.
The module creates the interface eth1 with some debug error in dmesg about
some kind of "read failure" (unfortunately now I have not the exact debug
message). Once eth1 was created I made "ifconfig eth1 up && iwconfig eth1
mode essid". At this point module hangs up the handling of the device and
this become unregistered device and disappears from "ifconfig -a".
Please, If someone had the same problem let me know. Also if someone has the
module working on ker2.4/MIPS could be a useful information.
GoodBye.