Just updated all my SELinux policies to 20161023-r1 as they are now stable, which undid one little fix, so I thought I would mention it.

Sysnetwork.te does not cover the possibility that dhcpcd may run resolvconf from the dhcpc_script_t domain, which it seems is how my dhcpcd works. This is fixed by adding:

optional_policy(`
        resolvconf_client_domain(dhcpc_script_t)
    ')

to the dhcpc_script policy (end of the file). It seems like a reasonable addition, given the same policy applies to the dhcpc_t domain.

Not sure if this sort of proposal should be filed as a bug or just raised here?

Robert Sharp