On 30/03/18 17:55, R0b0t1 wrote:
Is there any way for you to try again while presenting yourself as a
business? In some jurisdictions saying you are a business is all it
takes to start a sole proprietorship. Otherwise, just pretend you are
affiliated with a (legally fictional) business.

Its more than possible: I have a business, email addresses, registered at Company's House the lot. I guess there is nothing to lose but I think it likely the price is more than I could justify. I will have another go over the holiday weekend.

I am leaning towards having another go at the KSPP approach and being a little more cautious about what I include. I don't like the idea of being stuck on an older kernel version waiting for someone to find time to catch up and I can probably apply the same approach to all my PC's and not just the outward facing ones.

Best

Robert