From: Kito [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 1:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Planet OSX-Audio

I've just been working on getting ebuilds like jackd,
ecasound,hydrogen, ardour, etc. working, so nothing is doc'd yet. My
plan was to create a new default-darwin profile just for DAWs, or maybe
even a more generic default-daw/ profile that could be ARCH/USERLAND
agnostic, like a more portable CCRMA, but gentooified.

A gui installer could be cool.

Anyway, I'm glad you are interested in this, I would love to have
another OS X dev on board who has some common goals... ever consider
becoming a Gentoo Dev? ;)

  I'm fairly inactive for about another 2 weeks, but after that we
should talk more.