On Sat, 2017-06-03 at 22:06 +1200, François Bissey wrote:

> > > Weren’t we already doing this?
> > >
> > > François
> >
> > Nope, not required. I'll talk on infra and likely start enabling
> > this
> > soon, right after the COMMITMSG filter.
> >

> OK, now I remember. repoman forced you to do it, but just doing "git
> commit"
> wasn’t requiring it. I changed my default settings after noticing
> that I didn’t
> have to sign to send changes to an eclass.

I have now made signed commits and signed pushes mandatory on the
repository. To have your commits signed in the repo run

        git config commit.gpgsign true

You will also need to sign your pushes to the repo.

        git config push.gpgsign true

I will also start with adding a QA COMMITMSG filter that rejects bad
COMMITMSGs lacking the prelude: part.

Regards
David